This delicious Chachouka recipe is a perfect for your Kadai Firebowl
3 tablespoons olive oil
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons paprika
One red pepper- diced or finely sliced
One yellow pepper- diced or finely sliced
Tin of plum tomatoes (roughly chopped )
- Heat oil in the skillet, add paprika to colour the oil.
- Wait 10 secs then add onion and garlic, fry until golden .
- Add peppers, when soft add tomatoes .
- After a few minutes break eggs into four wells, season as needed.
- Raise the tripod skillet to avoid burning the mixture, simmer for 10 mins using foil to cover the top of the skillet.
- Sprinkle Chachouka with parsley/coriander and serve with crusty bread.
- Don’t forget a nice glass of wine….
For a bit of variety: Cumin seeds with paprika, coriander and Chilli will add a little VA VA Voom to the Chachouka recipe.